Tuesday 9 October 2012

Where it all began ...

It all began this morning at about 9am, as I was writing down different things God was sharing with me I began to think about the possibility of sharing the exciting things God was showing me with others.

After running my idea past someone else, I decided why not ... so here I am. This is my first ever real blog. I had to do one for an assignment at university but it was really just an assignment. 

I want this blog to be interesting, different, enlightening, and more. I will share what God has been saying, doing and really who He is. Well, as much as I know at the moment.

I am a born again Christian (if you want to know what I mean by that just ask) who believes in the one true God and His Word (the Bible). Jesus Christ is my LORD and saviour, and I love the Holy Spirit for revealing the deep things of God!

True Christianity is exciting, challenging, rewarding, fulfilling and so much more. In one word it is a RELATIONSHIP.

I pray that you will enjoy being apart of some of the CONVERSATIONS of my relationship with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment